coronavirus COVID-19
k***@coronavirus.com
2020-04-18 21:53:25 UTC
coronavirus COVID-19
http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
Max Demian
2020-04-19 10:52:30 UTC
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
A bit of spam got past the mods.
--
Max Demian
The Todal
2020-04-19 13:20:07 UTC
Post by Max Demian
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
A bit of spam got past the mods.
No, I don't think so. Not in our log, or in my newsreader. Is it a
giganews problem?
Andy Burns
2020-04-19 14:07:15 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Max Demian
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
A bit of spam got past the mods.
No, I don't think so. Not in our log, or in my newsreader. Is it a
giganews problem?
I didn't see it here (plusnet, hence giganews) though it did make it to
just about every other group I see.
Roger Hayter
2020-04-19 15:19:40 UTC
Post by Andy Burns
Post by The Todal
Post by Max Demian
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
A bit of spam got past the mods.
No, I don't think so. Not in our log, or in my newsreader. Is it a
giganews problem?
I didn't see it here (plusnet, hence giganews) though it did make it to
just about every other group I see.
My news service as a matter of policy shows non-approved posts in
moderated groups. Most servers don't; the OP uses usenetexpress and
quick glance doesn't reveal their policy. Some might well show such
posts if they ever get propagated to them.
Roger Hayter
Andy Burns
2020-04-19 16:57:44 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Andy Burns
I didn't see it here (plusnet, hence giganews) though it did make it to
just about every other group I see.
My news service as a matter of policy shows non-approved posts in
moderated groups. Most servers don't;
The original article(s) appear to be cancelled now, so there might be a
timing element to who saw it vs who didn't.
Martin Brown
2020-04-19 15:05:54 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Max Demian
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
A bit of spam got past the mods.
No, I don't think so. Not in our log, or in my newsreader. Is it a
giganews problem?
Forged approval just about convincing enough to trick some newsservers
but nothing showing on AIOE for u.l.m until someone re-posted it here.
(at least they removed the hostile scammer URL)

Original msgid appears to be (from refs field):

<***@news.usenet.farm>

It doesn't appear on Google groups either.
--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Max Demian
2020-04-19 17:03:35 UTC
Post by Martin Brown
Post by The Todal
Post by Max Demian
Post by k***@coronavirus.com
coronavirus COVID-19
A bit of spam got past the mods.
No, I don't think so. Not in our log, or in my newsreader. Is it a
giganews problem?
Forged approval just about convincing enough to trick some newsservers
but nothing showing on AIOE for u.l.m until someone re-posted it here.
(at least they removed the hostile scammer URL)
There was no Approved: field. maybe giganews doesn't care.
--
Max Demian